Utilimaster Corporation, the world's leader in building custom truck and van bodies for a wide variety of applications, is looking for talented employees in all areas of production to help our company keep its commitment to success. We offer exciting opportunities for seasoned professionals as well as those just starting out in their career.
Utilimaster Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We stress equal treatment and opportunity without regard to race, color, age, gender, disability, religion or national origin.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package. Benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) employees retirement plan
- Paid vacation (up to 4 weeks) and holidays (up to 9 days)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- GM and Ford discounts
Utilimaster Corp. strives to maintain a drug-free workplace. All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen to be accepted for any opening.
As a government contractor, Utilimaster Corp. has many administrative and contractual responsibilities. To remain in compliance with our Affirmative Action Plan, resumes received for open positions at Utilimaster Corp. must be documented and all applicants surveyed for their race, gender, disability and veteran status.
For contract (Spherion) opportunities:
Utilimaster has selected Spherion for contract, contract-to-perm and direct hire job opportunities for skill sets listed below.
- Material Handling
To view current opening with Spherion link to http://www.spherion.com/jobs or apply directly at one of these locations:
For Full time & Utilimaster direct hires opportunities:
- All applicants must specify the position(s) for which they are applying.
- Only resumes of candidates who possess the advertised, basic qualifications for the position will be accepted.
- Resumes for an open and/or listed position will be accepted until the position is filled or closed. All resumes received after the closing date will be retained in an inactive file for one year. No notification on the status of inactive resumes will be given.
- To remain compliant with government contracts and our Affirmative Action Plan, we require that all Utilimaster applicants complete a Voluntary Self-Identification Form. Please attach this form when sending in your resume. (Download Form (PDF)).
Resumes submitted for open positions can be mailed, faxed or emailed to the following:
Attn: Human Resources
603 Earthway Boulevard
Bristol, IN 46507
Unsolicited resumes will not be considered.